With the development of mobile technology, online sports betting has gained a new platform – mobile devices, giving a new degree of freedom to the bettor and new horizons for the bookmakers.
Betting from a mobile phone or any handheld device has many advantages. First and foremost is mobility and the chance to place bets without interruption from any activity or occupation, but also convenient services to monitor the line, monitor match scores, and even the progress of the game using video streaming.
There are other, not so obvious, benefits of mobile odds2win sports betting:
- Saving internet traffic through simplified and fast mobile sites and apps;
- quick access to bets through optimized mobile sites and easy line and in-play navigation;
- bonuses at https://odds2win.bet/bonuses/india/melbet for betting from mobile devices, offered by many BKs;
- the ability to bypass blockades when it comes to mobile sites of offshore bookmakers.
One of the main disadvantages of mobile sports betting sites is often their versatility – gambling operators upload not only bets but also minigames, poker, live casino to their mobile site, which significantly complicates the navigation of the portal and increases its loading time.
How to bet online from your phone
To place a bet from your handheld gadget, you can use one of three basic methods of a bet you want to make.
- Go to the mobile version of the site. Most betting shops have a mini-version of their website designed specifically for tablets and smartphones. These sites are much faster than the desktop version, consume fewer resources, and still allow you to use most of the functions of the main resource of the bookmaker’s office.
- Install a mobile app. Many betting shops develop applications for popular mobile operating systems. Note that each system may require a separate program: an Android app will not run on iOS, and vice versa.
- Some betting shops develop applications for all popular systems: Windows Mobile, Android and iOS. Others limit themselves to Apple or Android products, offering other users to use the mobile version of the portal.
Some betting shops develop applications for all popular systems: Windows Mobile, Android, and iOS. Others limit themselves to Apple or Android products, offering other users to use the mobile version of the portal.
Advantages of phone betting
Another important feature is that the app allows you to register at the office, create an account and make deposits. The smartphone replaces your desktop PC, which is great if you want to place a bet online in India while on the road or during your lunch break at work, for example.
Moreover, betting sites in India encourage the use of phones to place bets. Many online bookmakers have special promotions and bonus offers. A player may receive a small amount to his account, or be compensated for a few losses. Unlike traditional websites, the interface of mobile software is more concise and user-friendly. Players who have tried betting on sports using a smartphone quickly become accustomed to mobile betting. It is very convenient because all you have to do is reach for your phone and, with a few gestures on the screen, place a bet on football. There is no need to use a computer or visit a betting office. It may well be that soon there will be even more mobile betting than online betting.